That's why we employ only the most highly skilled, highly trained technicians. The safety of our employees, as well as the general public, is vitally important to us. Omni is managed with stringent safety standards.
OMNI INSTRUMENTATION SERVICES, INC. conducts their operations so that injuries to people, damage to property and/or the environment will be avoided. Every effort is made to prevent accidents. It is our policy to comply with all standards relating to safety and health matters that are enforced by local, state or federal authorities.
- All employees of Omni follow strict company safety rules and report all unsafe conditions or practices to their supervisor.
- Supervisors insist that employees observe and obey every rule, regulation and order necessary to the safe conduct of their work, and take the action necessary to obtain compliance.
- All employees are given frequent accident prevention instruction. "Tool box safety meetings", practice drills and articles concerning workplace safety and health are given regularly.
- Work is well-planned and supervised to prevent injuries while working with equipment and handling heavy materials.
- Workers are not permitted to handle or tamper with any electrical equipment, machinery, air or water lines in a manner not within the scope of their duties, unless they have received instructions from their supervisor to do so.